4iSoft‘s application and production support for RMIS provides an integrated solution for service level management, application performance management and IT process automation across a wide range of technology platforms. The services deliver tangible and continuous business impact via industry standard processes, optimized by 4iSoft’s pioneering practices
4iSoft manages mission-critical 3rd party insurance applications across multiple platforms, with enviable track record of exceeding service level agreements and reducing day-to-day support costs. Our comprehensive application and production support services include proactively monitoring application availability, performance, response times, exceptions, faults, and failures.
Refer to case study on application and database support provided by 4iSoft to a leading TPA – the engagement helped client to lower the cost of operations, enhance customer support and ease the operational control on a benefit administration system.
We support 3rd party insurance applications on a 24X7 basis including IVoSTM, GenSourceTM, JavelinaTM, SIMSTM among others.
- Month-end/beginning routines execution
- Developing external interfaces
- Application / Feature enhancements
- Initial set-up and ongoing support
- EDI Setup for all EDI Data Import and Export
- Maintenance of Claims data with all the necessary codes manually
- Setting up vendors and positive pay extracts with custom formats
- Standard & Custom Report generation
- Design Automation Framework
- Monitoring & Reporting
- Upgrades and Patch installations
- Job scheduling, User & security maintenance
- System back-ups
- User and security maintenance
- Log maintenance and Reporting History Period (RHP) execution
- Queue maintenance
4iSoft uses 3-pronged approach for support services
Continuous Improvement – At initiation of engagement, we identify the problem areas, bottlenecks and other operational challenges. At the next step, we propose solutions with pros and cons of each. Once we have client consensus, we go ahead with implementing the identified solution. Process moves through a feedback loop for continuous improvement opportunities. If a process lends itself to automation, we prefer to develop and deploy an automation framework, to take out the routine tasks, letting the team to focus on identifying other important areas of improvement.
Service Level Agreement – Our SLAs are tailor made, well defined and water-tight. It is a critical step to bring expectation of our team leads and client managers in sync with each other.
Communication – We build a seamless interface between service desk and support teams, essential for a quick response to operational issues.
- Reduced operating costs
- Better use of internal resources by focusing on strategic initiatives
- Improved internal process, better version control and lifecycle management
- Higher user satisfaction