Hiring decisions can be tricky as the business circumstances keep changing. The most appropriate engagement model could be a function of multiple factors – project duration, skill set, urgency and level of responsibility for the intended resource.
InnoWorx offers three engagement models to let you choose the one that is most advantageous to you.
Also known as ‘temping’, the model is becoming extremely popular in current times. Not only is it cost efficient and effective, but at times its very flexible and low risk too. If you are starting a new project, expanding an old one, or you are simply experimenting with an idea, you may have strong reasons to consider contract staffing.
Full Time Staffing
You may like to consider this model, when the position has a higher level of responsibility, security privileges and access to proprietary information in the normal course of duty. The InnoWorx team will travel an extra mile to identify, screen, test and vet the candidate to pave the way for a permanent position.
Contract to Hire
This model is a middle ground of the above models, capturing the best of both worlds! You may test the candidate in terms of his skills, work ethics and compatibility before making a long term hiring decision. It gives an equal opportunity to the candidate to align his long-term career aspirations with your organization as well as the project at hand. You may consider this model as it reduces the risk of uncommitted employees making it to your permanent roles.
In either of the above models, InnoWorx ensures playing out the common denominators:
- A detailed understanding of the client’s business, culture and expectations
- Four levels of screening before candidates makes it to your inbox
- Project completion incentives to ensure minimum attrition during the project life cycle
- Identifying red-flags and skimming away uncommitted candidates
- Check to ensure congruency in terms of soft skills and attitude checks
- Training and support assistance during the tenure of the contract
- Regular follow-ups with clients as well as candidates post placement