As employers consider their health care and total rewards strategies towards employee benefits, they are concerned about three main factors – spiralling healthcare costs, regulatory and compliance issues, and a proper administration of benefit programs. While economics and legislation play a role on first two factors, technology can imminently help with the third factor – effectively and efficiently handle the administration of various benefit programs.
However, owning an application may not be enough; you need a prompt and reliable application support service to run the system efficiently.
4iSoft provides the IT services to leading benefit administration systems like Javelina TM (owned by Eldorado, Mphasis).
4iSoft has extensively supported these applications with the following tasks:
Benefit Claims Eligibility Information
- Building plans for various products
- Enrolment settings with matching criteria
- EDI setup for all EDI data import and export
- Maintenance of Benefit Claims data with all the necessary codes
- Queue maintenance
- Setting up vendors and positive pay extracts with custom formats
- Scheduling of jobs within the System
- Ongoing support including addition/modification of information
- Custom report generation that include reports required by the customers, for example Stop Loss or Limit Claim report, Claim Detail report, check or payment balancing, various eligibility reports and leading provider report
- Build reusable library components that can be used across multiple reports
- Managing high volume report schedules
- Conversion of Actuate reports to PDF or CSV files and automatic delivery to specified locations
- Audits of the data tables and generation of email alerts when required
We invite you to refer to case study on production support services on Javelina TM Benefit Administration System. Note: Javelina TM is a 3rd party application, owned by Eldorado, Mphasis.