Case Study on Recruitment Process Outsourcing
A leading engineering recruitment rm with strong client base across the globe, took a strategic decision to diversify into IT recruitment services. A newline of services to existing clients would enhance the top line with marginal incremental investments.
However, IT staffing not being their primary domain, required support from an outsourcing partner, who has strong expertise in IT recruitment, has team of expert recruiters and a strong delivery model in place.
- Domain Understanding - Limited IT domain expertise within clients’ team
- Timing - Needed a partner with ‘ready-to-go’ set-up, as the timing had to co-incide with spike in IT staffing requirements on the back of recovering economy.
- Capex - Taking a cautious approach, client wasn’t keen on making large investments in creating infrastructure and hiring permanent staff
- Team Integration - Client was eager to tap the cost arbitrage that comes with outsourcing, but was concerned about seamless integration across teams, geographies and time zones.
4iSoft RPO Solution
- 4iSoft created an experienced team of ten dedicated resources, a mix of account managers, recruiters & sourcing specialists
- Team virtually owned by client with day to day reporting to designated client managers, supervised by competent account managers at delivery centre
- Activities being executed by team include
- Candidate search – internal database as well as leading job boards
- Pre-qualifying after prelim discussions with candidate
- Resume formatting
- Presenting the resume to client recruitment managers
- Coordinating with candidate for telephonic or face-to-face interview
- Debriefing to candidates post the interview
- Support negotiations on salary structure
- Co-ordinate extending of offer letter
In last 6 months of engagement, client has realised both qualitative as well as quantitative benefits
- Bandwidth of client managers released to let them focus on more value adding activities
- 4iSoft ensured the workflow is in sync with clients’ and process moves smoothly from initiation to placements.
- 4iSoft team has worked on 450 requirements, screened over 15000 resumes, submitted over 300 resumes and did the final placements for 45 candidates with end client.
- On back of this success, client is in discussions to enlarge the scope of engagement.